Exhibitor Registration Information
The Philadelphia Region boasts a very large food manufacturing community, one that serves customers locally, regionally, nationally and internationally.
Please join us as we showcase the newest food ingredients that that industry has to offer today, and be a part of the Taste of Philadelphia.
1:30-3:00 PM Seminar Featuring John Coupland, Ph.D.
3:00-6:30 PM Suppliers' Expo
6:30-8:00 PM After-Show Reception
Update Your Booth Information Before October 1, 2016
Exhibitor Badge Registration
Terms & Conditions
Important Day-of-Show Information
Displays and other show materials can be shipped to arrive at the The Merion no earlier than the day before the show (October 31, 2016).
Please mark all packages clearly with the following information...
Philadelphia IFT Expo
November 1, 2016
Complete Return Address
1901 US Route 130 South
Cinnaminson, NJ 08077
The Merion provides return shipping if you do the following:
- Please be sure to have tape and completed return shipping documents.
- Pack your materials
- Attach shipping documents and
- Bring your materials to the front entry.
- Call your carrier and request that they pickup no later than 6 PM November 2, 2016 (The Merion cannot release materials unless they receive a request from the carrier.)
Again this year!
- Ability to register online. Choose your booth space and add company information.
- Ability to edit your company information until October 1. 2016.
- Attendees can search for companies by product or service category and download list.
- Link to your company listing in your email signature / marketing: http://philadelphiaift.org/SuppliersExpo2016/index.php?viewBooth=xxx (replace xxx's with your booth number)
- Show Directory with ads - see Sponsor Information below
Electricity: $25 (Only booths against a wall)
Sponsor the Expo - The Fairmont and Ben Franklin Levels include a booth space – Click Here to learn more.
Thanks for supporting Philadelphia Section IFTs Suppliers' Expo!
Online Registration Directions
- View the map by clicking on the registration link: > Suppliers' Expo 2016 Registration
- Booths that are "green" are available. Booths that are "red" are already sold. Booths that are "yellow" are in process of being reserved.
- Booths can be held for 15 minutes and will be released if registration is not completed at the end of 15 minutes.
- If you want to reserve one booth you can either click on "Begin Booth Registration" or click on the green pin of the booth you'd like to reserve and "Click Here to Reserve" hyperlink.
- Choose the number of booths you want to reserve (1, 2, 3, or more)
- Insert the booth number.
- You will need to read and accept the payment terms to continue registration.
- If you accidentally exit the registration page you can continue registration by clicking on the booth icon on the map and supply the two words on the registration screen.
- You can also order a wastebasket and electricity in the payment system.
- You will need to provide the following information:
- # of booths
- Booth number(s)
- Company name, address, phone, and url
- Company contact name, title, and email (to be listed in the exhibitor guide)
- Exhibitor contact information (who we should contact with Suppliers' Expo 2016 info.)
- 50 word company description
- Product or service category (choose from list)
Registration opened March 21, 2016. Registrations received after October 1, 2016 will not be included in the exhibitor guide - but will be included in the supplement.
$175.00 refundable prior to July 31, 2016
No refunds after August 1, 2016
There is a limit of one company per booth
To view the Suppliers' Expo Floorplan. > click here