Closes Friday, May 31, 2019
Symposium 1:00-3:15 October 23, 2019 at the Pennsylvania Convention Center
We are planning for another great Suppliers' Symposium and are looking for speakers.
There are only three 40-minute speaking spots available.
Theme: 5 Senses & Sustainability
- Sustainability - How can companies reduce their carbon footprint?
- Agriculture - How are companies tackling sustainability issues? (natural resources, mother nature, manufacturing and processing)
- Economics - What can we do to overcome the current food shortage in the United States?
- Product Development - How can product developers utilize new ingredients or technology for new innovation to address issues in the world today?
- Sensory and Consumer Insights - How can companies make better use of their SCI partners for successful product launches?
- Research - Are there any new research findings in sensory sciences that the industry hasn’t been exposed to?
- Trends - What trends can we expect for the future of sensory sciences?