2018 Philadelphia Section IFT Suppliers Expo
October 23rd, 2018
The Philadelphia Region boasts a very large food manufacturing community, one that serves customers locally, regionally, nationally and internationally.
Please join us as we showcase the newest food ingredients that that industry has to offer today. The Suppliers' Expo helps Philadelphia Section IFT provide scholarship money to selected Food Science students from local Universities within the Philadelphia Region.
Badge Registration will open later in 2018.
12:00 noon-2:45 Exhibitor Check-in & Set Up
3:00-5:30 PM Voting on Suppliers' Booths
3:00-6:00 PM Suppliers' Expo
6:00-6:30 PM Exhibitor Booth Breakdown
6:30-8:00 PM After-Show Reception Complimentary reception but advanced registration required
- Ability to register online. Choose your booth space and add company information.
- Ability to edit your company information until September 29, 2018.
- Attendees can search for companies by product or service category and download list.
- Link to your company listing in your email signature / marketing: http://philadelphiaift.org/SuppliersDay2018/index.php?viewBooth=xx (replace xx's with your booth number)
- Show Directory with ads - see Sponsor Information below.
Table Space: $425.00 for each 8x7 size booth. Booth Includes pipe and drape area with one 6' draped table, two chairs, carpet, and a standard booth sign.
Electricity: $35.00 (Only booths against a wall)
Sponsor the Expo - The Fairmont and Ben Franklin Levels include a booth space – Click Here to learn more.
Thanks for supporting Philadelphia Section IFT's Suppliers' Expo!
Any additional exhibitor set up beyond setting up pipe, drape and tables will be at the expense of the exhibitor.
- View the map by clicking on the registration link: > Suppliers' Expo 2018 Registration
- Booths that are "green" are available. Booths that are "red" are already sold. Booths that are "yellow" are in process of being reserved.
- Booths can be held for 15 minutes and will be released if registration is not completed at the end of 15 minutes.
- If you want to reserve one booth you can either click on "Begin Booth Registration" or click on the green pin of the booth you'd like to reserve and "Click Here to Reserve" hyperlink.
- Choose the number of booths you want to reserve (1, 2, 3, or more)
- Insert the booth number.
- You will need to read and accept the payment terms to continue registration.
- If you accidentally exit the registration page you can continue registration by clicking on the booth icon on the map and supply the two words on the registration screen.
- You can also order a wastebasket and electricity in the payment system.
- You will need to provide the following information:
- # of booths
- Booth number(s)
- Company name, address, phone, and url
- Company contact name, title, and email (to be listed in the exhibitor guide)
- Exhibitor contact information (who we should contact with Suppliers' Expo 2018 info.)
- 50 word company description
- Product or service category (choose from list)
Registration opens April XX, 2018. Registrations received after September 26, 2018 will not be included in the exhibitor guide - but will be included in the supplement.
Click here to view the Terms & Conditions that are required to be accepted before registering a booth.
$275.00 refundable prior to May 31, 2018
$175.00 refundable prior to July 25, 2018
No refunds after July 25, 2018
There is a limit of one company per booth
To view the Suppliers' Expo Floorplan. > click here
Displays and other show materials can be shipped to arrive at the The Merion no earlier than the day before the show (October 22, 2018).
Please mark all packages clearly with the following information...
Philadelphia IFT Expo
October 23, 2018
Complete Return Address
1301 US Route 130 South
Cinnaminson, NJ 08077
The Merion provides return shipping if you do the following:
- Please be sure to have tape and completed return shipping documents.
- Pack your materials
- Attach shipping documents and
- Bring your materials to the front entry.
- Call your carrier and request that they pickup no later than 6 PM October 24, 2018 (The Merion cannot release materials unless they receive a request from the carrier.)
The last day to modify your booth information as it will be printed in the exhibitor guide is September 26. The link to edit your information can be found in your booth registration confirmation email. If you have questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 630-268-0656.